ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Are you an Electrical Automation Engineer who loves the freedom and the excitement of working independently, combined with the stability of having a steady employer and the inspiration of working with a motivated team of colleagues?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an Electrical Automation Engineer, depending on which sector you’ll work (automotive, aerospace, energy, pharmaceutical etc.), you’ll know how the installation or system functions and know all the internal requirements. You are then responsible for the design of the equipment and will follow up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
More specific, you:
- Are responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests and for the verification and validation of own equipment.
- Are responsible for the maintenance of existing procedures and the development of new ones.
- Will give input to the engineering / maintenance department regarding the integration of the computer systems validation in bigger projects.
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master or PhD in Engineering (Electrical Engineering is preferred)
- Experience with PLC systems in the industry
- Knowledge in HMI (SCADA WinCC)
- Knowledge of machine/process automation (E&I, EN60204… )
- Knowledge of industrial computer hardware, software and networks.
- Able to work independently but is also a teamplayer
- Quality minded
- Speaking English and French or Dutch are a plus
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Account Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)470 78 25 32