| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an electrical & instrumentation engineer, you work on a variety of challenging projects at the core of reseach institutes or engineering companies such as Engie, Elia or Total. You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities mainly focus on the development or optimization of E&I equipment on both lab and pilot plant scale. It is crucial that you have a good overview on the possible applications of your expertise and that you are able to communicate this to others.
You know how to design and set up electrical & instrumentation equipment. Preferably, you have experience in preparing and delivering technical reports and presentations.
You wish to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electricity, electromechanical engineering, instrumentation technology or similar education with several years of experience in E&I related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- Design and implementation of E&I equipment
- Evaluation and reporting of experimental results;
- Process evaluation and optimization on lab or pilot plant scale;
- Translation of results from tests into pilot plant scale processes;
- Design, development and engineering of low voltage/medium voltage equipment;
- Design of equipment for chemical, polymer, oil & gas, biomass or food related processes;
- Testing, implementation & commissioning follow-up
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups