E/E Components Development Engineer
As an electric/electronic development engineer at TMC, you work on challenging projects that play a crucial role in our clients’ business. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
Our client is active in the automotive domain and has a dynamic production environment. As a development engineer you will coordinate electric/electronic components development between OEM’s, suppliers and customers. You coordinate internal meetings between different teams.
You have strong interest in the latest technology to make sure that new components fit technical system requirements and project timing. You analyze all relevant specifications, norms and specific requirements.
You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in engineering with several years of experience in mechatronic automotive systems. Through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Project coordination
- Supplier/customer management
- Automotive norms: ISO 26262, EMC, NVH, …
- Automotive design and engineering processes (FMEA, FTA, V-Cycle, …)
- Reporting skills
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
+32 494 779 921