DIGITAL AUDIO AND SPEECH PROCESSING RESEARCHER
Do you have a passion for algorithm design/development, machine learning and audio applications? As a digital audio and speech processing researcher you will work on challenging projects that play a crucial role in our clients’ business. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You will deliver key software components, like acoustic echo cancellation, multi-microphone noise suppression, speaker protection, speaker optimization and many more. You will be involved in research, in cooperation with universities, advanced development and product development. We are also supporting customers and regional teams with the integration of audio products in devices, platforms and frameworks.
- As a member of the technology development team, you are creating the next generation voice and audio products.
- You will explore different solutions, and refine the selected solution into a state-of-the art algorithm that is robust and user friendly, and ready for product development.
- Together with the team, you are also scouting for new technologies from research institutes, guiding PhD projects, coaching product development and customer project teams when deep algorithm knowledge is required.
- You will also interact with customers to represent our technology expertise and learn about customer needs and requirements as input for algorithm development.
| What do we expect from you?
- Masters or PhD in Electronics Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of digital signal processing theory
- Good knowledge about speech processing, audio, machine learning, acoustics and transducers (loudspeakers, microphones, headphones)
- Experience with algorithm design in Matlab/Simulink
- Familiar with acoustical measurement set-ups and techniques
- Familiar with subjective and objective audio quality evaluation (standardization, listening tests, objective metrics, etc.)
- Affinity with software development and testing and understanding the requirements for software product development
- Notions of audio amplification techniques and architectures
- Creative and passionate working attitude.
- Communicative team player working in an international environment with different cultures
- Drive for high quality deliverables
- Able to drive activities to closure, including proper communication in the organization
- Prepared to travel to Asia and US to meet with customers.
- Passion in signal processing and speech are more important than years of experience.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.