DEVOPS - PORTO
TMC Portugal is looking for DevOps professionals. Would you like to be an Employeneur? If you have excellent problem solving and critical thinking, you are ready for to support our team. Join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
We are currently seeking flexible and fast-thinking DevOps professionals. We have open positions for you in our Software Factory based in Porto. Would you like to be part of a world-class team developing innovative projects for International brand clients using the latest technology?
We focus on delivering quality work, supporting our customers and above all, attitude! That’s why we expect our people to feel at home in all areas of today’s development.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a BSc. Or MSc. Degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software. During your studies or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Experience maintaining and operating distributed web services both on-premise and, on the Cloud, (IaaS, PaaS, OpenStack) GCP and AWS
- Unix/Linux operative system administration and performance tuning RedHat/CentOS Linux distributions
- Experience with code versioning systems such as Git and CI/CD frameworks and scripting languages GitHub and Jenkins for CI/CD, Bash and Python as scripting languages
- Working experience with containers (Docker) and orchestrators (Kubernetes)
- Professional knowledge of english language, written and spoken
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Be part of the TMC Software Factory, our Development Center that provides IT expertise and development based on best practices and accumulated experience to all our clients. We excel in agile development and IT engineering.
Who we are?
- High Performance Development Center
- Technological solutions tailored-fit for each customer
- Capability to work with a variety of technologies
- Software quality & security compliance best practices
- Continuous delivery to customers
- Cybersecurity compliance
- We invest in technological surveillance
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Software Factory Portugal, Portugal
Tel: +351 962 015 226