The DevOps Engineer is the connecting link between software development, test and operation teams. Do you like building and optimizing CI/CD pipelines, keep sprints going, automate the software delivery, test and deployment process and constantly look for process improvements? If so, you can be the newest member of our team!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Your job will be a mix of the following tasks:
• You will set up, improve and maintain the CI/CD pipeline and build environment of our customers. This to ensure software is build and deployed in the most efficient manner.
• Actively take part in the agile teams to gain input, identify and remove obstacles and ensure sprints run smooth and all releases are on-time.
• Always be on the lookout for new technology, tools and ways of working to improve the processes. Test and implement these improvements.
• Pro-actively talk to development and operations team to identify and remove bottlenecks.
| What do we expect from you?
• You have a bachelors or masters degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a similar education;
• You have a minimum of two years of experience working in the field of Configuration Management, DevOps or a similar role.
• You have professional knowledge of software configuration management tools like: Jira Software, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, AzureDevOps, Git, SVN, CollabNet, Jenkins, Rational Clearcase, Artifactory, Docker and/or Kubernetes
• You are willing to get to know everything about the present and future ways of working in DevOps, CI/CD and Agile.
• You are an enthusiastic teammate with good social skills who speaks both Dutch and English
• You have at least basic knowledge of software engineering or scripting such as Python, C, C++ and/or C#;
• Atlassian or Agile certifications and experience within the high-tech domain are huge plusses
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Application Lifecycle Management is a Platinum Atlassian partner. Our team consists of hardworking and active professionals. We work hard and we play hard. We organize sessions where we can gain knowledge from Atlassian and each other, but also events such ‘beer & burgers’. Our team members reach out to each other to ask for support in one on ones or smaller groups. We facilitate you in becoming the best version of yourself, both related to hard- and skills. All in all this position is a very challenging role with lots of opportunities to grow. More information about TMC Application Lifecycle Management can be found on www.tmcalm.nl
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Daan van der Stek
Director Application Lifecycle Management, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 10 17 88 62