TMC Spain is looking for DevOps professionals. Would you like to be an Employeneur? If you have excellent problem solving and critical thinking, you are ready for to support our team. Join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Depending on your develop experience, expertise and affinity, your scope of activity may be different: Automotive, Aeronautical & Defence, Banking and Services companies. You’ll use your knowledge to support specialized teams consisting of several technical disciplines at the customer’s premises.
Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development for the architecture, implementation and management of the operational infrastructure and the software release processes. It’s crucial that you have a good overview of potential software design methodologies, operating systems and programming languages and that you are able to motivate this to others.
| What do we expect from you?
Perfectly fluent in Spanish and English, you have a BSc. Or MSc. Degree in Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with several years of experience in software. During your studies or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Work experience as System Engineer supporting web application architectures (Spring.io, Symfony, Django, Oracle Weblogic etc…).
- Experience code versioning and continuous integration (Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, etc…).
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet and/or other tools.
- Strong scripting skills in order to automate common tasks (Bash, Unix Tools).
- Knowledge in Containerization and orchestration (Docker, AWS ECS, Kubernetes...)
- Experience in Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, …)
- Experience working in Agile projects applying methodologies (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc…).
In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as good oral and written communicative skills, stress resistance and a team player attitude. Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Spain
Tel: +34 669 09 93 34