DESIGN ENGINEER TESTING
Do you have a passion for renewable energy, are you eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC is made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Design Engineer Testing within a Process Engineering department, you are responsible for the design and calculation of all mechanical interfaces (shafts, flanges, and fixtures) between a gearbox under test and a test rig.
- You create a 3D design for load test tooling based on the geometrical interfaces of the gearbox under test and existing load test equipment, before translating this into 2D production drawings and a BOM.
- You perform FE analysis based on predefined load test conditions to determine maximum stress levels and verify those with the strength and fatigue robustness of the selected materials
- You align the applied design and calculation process with the existing standards and best practices of the company.
- You create and manage a load test tooling database
- You retroactively model existing equipment and provide insights as well as expertise in mechanical equipment design for future test rigs.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering.
- You have >5 years of professional experience in manufacturing environment/equipment development.
- You are profoundly skilled in 2D and 3D mechanical design.
- You have excellent computer-aided design (CAD) skills, preferably in Creo.
- You perform Finite Element Analysis (preferably Ansys).
- You have insights in bolt-, weld-, shrink- and friction connections.
- You have knowledge of design standards (Eurocode, EN 1090, VDI, FKM) as well as in lifetime calculation (Whöler, Palmgren, Miner).
- You have knowledge of HSE requirements and steel manufacturing process (casting, forging, hardening, machining)
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German is a major plus.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91