In this position you will be responsible for creating advanced analysis structures for better, faster and more consistent analysis of existing data. You will report to stakeholders about new insights from data for fullfilment of business requirements. You will make use of AI-based analytic concepts like Machine Learning and Data Mining.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
In this position you will be critical on the developments and give a substantiated improvement advice to the team. You will take the lead to create and maintain standardized reports used for levels in the organization.
As an Data Scientist you will:
- Create advanced analysis structures for better, faster and more consistent analysis of existing data
- Make use of AI-based analytic concepts like Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Report to stakeholders about new insights from data for fulfilment of business requirements
- Be critical on the developments and give a substantiated improvement advice to the team
- Provide self-service BI tools and environments for end users in cooperation with the Data Architect.
- Create, maintain and train guidelines for report design by end-users.
- Contribute to the Artificial Intelligence and Data Science roadmap
- Participate in the worldwide Data Mining workgroup
| What do we expect from you?
The candidate with a related Masters in Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering and has at least 3 years of experience in an industrial environment.
For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with:
- proven track record and interest in the field of multiple Machine Learning Algorithm’s on multiple soluitions using Phyton.
- Knowhow of and experience with modern data driven: regression, classification, clustering, time series prediction, data wrangling, model validation, storytelling.
- Knowledge of industry adopted data mining standards (CRISP-DM)
- Knowledge of data mining and statistics in problem solving frameworks.
- Knowledge of BI visualization platforms (Power BI) and data modelling concepts (SSRS, SQL)
- Affinity with mass production environment and understanding Machine control systems (PLC’s, CNC, SCADA, etc.)
- Willingness to learn, resilient, flexible and practical approach and quick understanding of the business domain is essential.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
We have a highly specialized and varied team. This provides a lot of expertise and knowledge that you can learn a lot from.
With our strong network and your personal ambition, we will ensure a wonderful career together.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 57 86 19