| YOUR CHALLENGES:
Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include Distributed Systems, Manufacturing, Mobility, and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a Data Scientist in our team you will be challenged with:
- Learn from large and complex data-sets to extract pragmatic and actionable insights;
- Leveraging data to identify, quantify and realize tangible business gain;
- Your ability to see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders;
- Having the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapting quickly and taking ownership of your work;
- Managing innovative ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
| YOUR PROFILE:
Perfectly fluent in Spanish, you have an MSc or PhD in software engineering, computer science, (theoretical) physics, econometrics, statistics, scientific computing, bioinformatics or comparable background.
During your studies or through professional experience (minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required) you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- Strong working knowledge of C, C++, C#, Matlab, Python, R, Java, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, and / or noSQL;
- Strong working knowledge of common BI toolkits, such as Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Splunk, SAP, SAS, or others;
- Proven experience and affinity with modeling of physical-technical problems, risk modeling, algorithm development, image processing and / or data analysis;
- Experience with processing large data sets (> 1 TB) is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Agile methods is considered a plus;
In addition to these technical skills developed through your industry experience, you have developed strong soft skills such as good oral and written communicative skills, stress resistance and a team player attitude. Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC is also required.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| OUR OFFER:
A UNIQUE BUSINESS MODEL
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business.
Our philosophy is double:
- Develop the entrepreneurial competences of the best technical engineers (leadership, communication, business understanding …)
- Socially and economically improve the role of the engineers in order to better position our Employeneurs on the market and allow them to be fairly rewarded for their accomplishments
It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists. Based on full transparency and mutual trust, our business model defines a better way of working together based on:
EXPERTISE DATA SCIENCE
TMC Data Science is looking for people who are inspired by the TMC Employeneur model and who are looking to develop their career in a challenging environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
You want to know more? Apply to this offer!