DATA ENGINEER - REMOTE, US
If you are passionate about engineering and you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, TMC USA is Seeking a Self-Motivated Data Engineer who thrive in fast-paced environments.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Data Engineer you will:
- Solve real-world problems by getting and analyzing large amounts of data, diving deep to identify business insights and opportunities, design simulations and experiments, developing statistical and ML models by tailoring to business needs, and collaborating with Scientists, Engineers, BIE's, and Product Managers.
- Write code (Python, R, Scala, etc.) to analyze data and build statistical models to solve specific business problems.
- Apply statistical and machine learning knowledge to specific business problems and data.
- Build decision-making models and propose solution for the business problem you define.
- Ensure you adhere to solid engineering and rigorous data science principles, leaving our customers with maintainable code and models and as stronger engineers and scientists when we leave.
| What do we expect from you?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role:
- Master’s in a STEM field (e.g. data science, machine learning, computer science, statistics, applied math, operations research, analytics) or equivalent experience/training
- 3-6 years work experience in a quantitative business role
- Experience with statistical and machine learning algorithms and their deployment
- Understanding of forecasting methods and time series analysis
- Legal right to work in the United States
| What does TMC USA have to offer?
On top of giving you all the advantages of working in a start-up environment, at TMC USA you will benefit from the support of a strong well established international company:
- W2 full-time position
- Competitive compensation: base salary with monthly bonus (based on individual performance)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan
- 401k with matching
- Yearly training personal budget for Coaching & Education
- International work opportunity
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients, and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals.
Discover how do we support our employees in their own personal and professional development in 2 minutes:
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, USA
Tel: +1 917 213 1634