Are you challenged by driving engineering improvements and are you able to translate this into an operational environment for data scientists? Then join our team of data engineers and architects!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
As Data Architect you develop, implement and maintain data ecosystems, including edge computing and IOT platforms. You work closely together with the process engineers, data scientist, and pipeline support specialist to identify usability bottlenecks and will also drive the architectural evolution of the systems to maximize framework and pipeline manageability
As a data architect you will:
- Extract, Transform and Load data from various sources into our business specific data model and data Warehouse environment
- Perform complex queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare interactive reports or dashboard
- Analyze performance and reliability for the running ETL processes/applications
- Maintain and improve existing ETL processes/applications
- Manage and improve the business specific data model
- Able to take the business requirements and translate them into the data architecture
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Proven experience with Relational Database development and ETL processing (preferably SSIS) by managing and programming (using T-SQL on MS SQL/Oracle)
- MSc in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar with 3 years of experience (or Bachelors with 5 years’ experience)
- Affinity with mass production environment and understanding Machine control systems (PLC’s, CNC, SCADA, etc.) & connection of such Machine (sensor) to Database connectivity (IoT)
- Knowledge of documenting software (using standards like UML) and project development tools (e.g. Github, Jira)
- Creation of reports using Visualization platforms (Power BI, Tableau etc.) and reporting to the stakeholders about new insights
- Application programming for extracting complex sources (preferably C#.Net)
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch (written and spoken) & Strong communicator and team player
- Willingness to learn, resilient, flexible and practical approach and quick understanding of the business domain is essential
- Be critical on the developments and give a substantiated improvement advice to the team
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Data Science | Nanotechnology | Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 70