DATA ANALYST - NEW YORK
TMC North America is currently seeking applications from experimented Splunk Data Analysts interested to take on majors engineering challenges in order to translate the impact of overall activities into business objectives.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an Employeneur engage in the field of Data Analytics you will be called managing Splunk solution in order to maintain and update architecture, software and hardware. While working in a context of a growing organizations Increasing amount of users and datas to manage), you will have to improve the performance of reporting activities by developing additional dashboards based on the data that have been cumulated:
- Report on the operational performance of the system;
- Report the maintenance of the system;
- Report Incident Investigation.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor in Computer science, Big Data, Data Analytics, or equivalent program;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a data analyst;
- Minimum 2 years using Splunk Big Data's solution;
- Ability to report and communicate effectively in front of keys stakeholders;
- Must be available to travel to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America