| JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Data Analyst will be focusing on different advanced analytics solutions, including predictive customer intelligence, predictive maintenance and/or Supply Chain optimization.
Your first assignment will be to analyze customer needs and technical specifications. Depending on the client, you will work in domains like pharmaceutical, food, chemical, renewable, nuclear and petrochemical sectors.
Our client’s multi-disciplinary team, working on game changing technology, are delivering high-quality analytics within a commercial environment. These companies handle large-scale projects in various industries and environments and need to gather key internal and external data sources. These activities require and excellent technical knowledge, deep experience with manipulating large volumes of data and statistical languages like SPSS, Python, SAS or SQL.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Design and implement analytic workflows covering data acquisition, machine learning and signal processing
· Translating business problems and potential actions into decision processes based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, and predictive modelling
· Perform data preparation processes in SAS or using other ETL tools
· Manage projects with multiple stakeholders from initiation to delivery
· Build and maintain trusting relationships with internal customers
· Drive the adoption of novel data science approaches through prototyping and engaging with the community
· Provide KPI reporting
· Collect data and update project information
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· You have a Master or PhD degree in a relevant field
· 2 to 5 years of experience using statistical insights and software to solve real-world problems
· Experience with Python, R, SAS, SQL, SPSS and Matlab
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment
· Ability to communicate your ideas to a wide range of audiences
· You have an entrepreneur mindset and you are ready to take up challenges
· You are a problem solver and have a creative mindset
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups