CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST - MONTREAL
As a Cybersecurity Specialist with TMC, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology implementation’s projects for the Aerospace and Defense industry.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Modify and customize the security infrastructure for various products linked with security needs for various clients;
- Prepare the documentation required for the deployments of the solutions;
- Contribute to the elaboration and the integration of new security solutions;
- Contribute and participate in the various qualification and test phases of new security technologies;
- Participate in the system acceptance activities.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering;
- Good knowledge of computer networks;
- Good knowledge of Scripting with Powershell and with Bash;
- Knowledge of system administration in Windows and Unix/Linux environments;
- Knowledge of system administration for Virtualization technologies;
- Understanding of security engineering and cyber resilience concepts, an important asset;
- Preference will be given to candidates that demonstrate a basic understanding of cryptographic processes and their application for authentication and authorization;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a strong technical presence;
- Must be eligible for a security clearance enabling work related to NATO military technology.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 686 5994