CSA Integration Lead - ASML
The holder of this position will be the Integration Lead for Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) in Manufacturing and ensure successful delivery of value through integration and deployment of the end-to-end solution & capabilities in the line organization.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The PL will be hired by GMF Manufacturing Deliver ONE, a department within the Global Manufacturing (GMF) organization. The department is responsible for the execution of Manufacturing-related structural improvements within the ONE program.
- Understand high-level requirements and architecture of CSA and translate these into requirements for integration and deployment
- Drives cross-ART solution integration planning (with Global Business Process Lead & Chief Product Owners) in line with required business timelines
- Provides input for solution development planning & testing and manages the fit into the planning for integration and deployment
- Orchestrates System Integration Testing (SIT) (with Chief Product Owners) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Secures quality, value and business embedding of the integrated solution(s)
- Supports change impact assessment and deployment of the integrated solution(s) (with Change Manager and Business Adoption Team) in line with business requirements
- Supports the successful adoption of the solution(s) (process, capability) and organizational change
| What do we expect from you?
- The PL has a proven track record in the role of Implementation Manager/Project Manager/Project Leader in large implementation projects, in a (preferably technical) manufacturing environment, and has a bachelor or master degree.
- Has a proven Project Management track record
- Has profound knowledge/experience of SCRUM Methodology in Agile/SAFe environment
- Has experience in working on projects in a technical discrete industry environment (preferably has ASML knowledge/experience)
- Has experience in defining and gathering of requirements, functional design and setting-up test plans/ strategies
- Has experience in IT system implementation and roll-out. Specific knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred
- Functional experience in Configuration Management is strongly preferred.
Able to convince, inspire and motivate people and cooperate with people on the shop floor up to and including higher management. Ability to think and act cross sectors and department, breaking through silo’s. Good knowledge of both Dutch and English language; strong communication skills and drive to help realizing the project’s business goals, whatever it takes.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Manufacturing Support, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 46 07 45 00