CONTROLS CALIBRATION ENGINEER
Do you have a passion for the automotive sector? You want to be part of a R&D environment, working on high-end and complex systems? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As Controls Calibration Engineer within the application software development team, you are responsible for measuring and calibrating the shift behavior and shift quality strategy of transmission systems, by vehicle simulation and/or by driving sessions in the demonstration vehicles. You are also responsible for updating and maintaining calibration data. Next to that, you will be involved in analyzing and diagnosing transmission behavior issues, providing input to other development teams and into End-of-Line data gathering on prototype transmissions.
| What do we expect from you?
• You obtained a Master’s degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Electromechanics.
• You have experience with Model-Based Design. Experience with control technology is seen as an advantage.
• You are software-minded and strong in analytic & creative thinking.
• You have a strong interest in mechatronics.
• Problem solving is your forte.
• You are able to work independently as well as being a team player.
• You are open to travel internationally (up to 30% of the time).
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
• You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
• You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
• We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
• The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
• The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)494 11 40 91