TMC Belgium is looking for new employeneurs, already experienced with high interest in the automotive industry, to strengthen its controls engineering cells. You will be part of our teams involved in the development of new powertrains and will be responsible for the control engineering part, including modelling, validation and testing of new components.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your Challenges?
As a controls engineer, you will daily tackle the following tasks:
- Involved in new products development in Mechatronics
- Reporting to the product development manager
- Involved in the whole V-cycle: From setting up the requirements and implementation up to validating in vehicle and testbench.
- You will be part of the modeling of the components for conventional vehicles, as well as for hybrid vehicles.
- Involved in the design of control strategies for the different components
- Modelling, validation, prototyping and testing will be part of your daily tasks.
| What do we expect from you?
TMC is actively looking for profile with the following competencies:
- High interest an interest in automotive
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Automotive or Mechatronics
- Experience with model-based design
- Communicative, Autonomous
- First experience as control engineer, calibration/validation engineer
- At least 2 years of experiences
- Team player, good adaptability and proactive
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 472 848 843