CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
Driven by Operational Excellence and always on the outlook for optimization of organizational-, business- and production processes. Do you recognize yourself in this first line? Good, we are looking for you: an entrepreneurial Continuous Improvement Engineer who’s not afraid of some proper change management.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Working as Continuous Improvement Engineer brings a lot of variety to your daily tasks. You are the linking-pin between different departments (horizontal) and management layers (vertical), whilst keeping an ever process improving mindset. At TMC this diversity of work gets another boost: you switch between improvement projects in terms of different technological sectors, project time, organizational challenges, project timeframes and scopes.
Your main responsibilities are to be found in Lean/ Six Sigma improvement projects: you are the one deciding on the right angle towards efficient work and production. Depending on the client’s wishes you provide a plan to optimize the manufacturing environment. To do so, you’re taking action in communication with all internal- and external stakeholders. Forming the right project teams with members of various departments and getting them on board for the mission is part of your responsibilities. Creating awareness and motivation of the workforce on the production floor is part of the daily tasks as well: you are the engineer in the Gemba. Through understanding of all wishes, you successfully implement improvement projects and occasionally play a role in the after-care.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Mechanical-, Electrical- or Industrial Engineering (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in improvement projects within technological manufacturing environment(s).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
- Fundamental inter-personal skills like stakeholders management, change management and motivation techniques.
- You are the generalist engineer: you’ve got a proven track-record working together with various departments in the process of the technological product lifecycle.
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing procedures.
- Knowledge/ affinity with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Preferably certified (theoretical and practical) Green- or Black Belt.
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills - both verbally & written.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Supply Chain Management, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 20 73 68 73