Continuous Improvement Consultant - ASML
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
As a Continuous Improvement Consultant for Manufacturing you support improvement initiatives (programs and projects) that will realize the required change. Also you need to have an excellent understanding of the key basics of good project execution. Next to this, the role is about being an avid change ambassador who is the leading force deploying requirements engineering within the manufacturing domain.
In this role you are responsible for driving the deployment of continuous improvement within Manufacturing. Next to this you bring together business demand with solution supply in the programs and projects that will be supported. You bring together different opinions on a specific problem and is a strong workshop / meeting facilitator with various business stakeholders. Furthermore you have a strong analytical mindset and are able to see the impact of requirements to business processes and solutions.
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead in the deployment of the requirements engineering competence within ASML manufacturing
- Draft and execute a complete deployment plan (training, communication, governance set-up)
- Be a cross sector interface: represent the project team and requirements engineering competence across ASML; share the concepts throughout the organization on all levels
- Have an overall view of the Manufacturing projects and initiatives and partner’s up with the program managers, portfolio manager, business architect and strategy execution manager
- Act as a facilitator in process and requirements workshops / sessions
- Retrieve the right information concerning objectives, processes and requirements from stakeholders and users in a structured way
- Assure that all relevant content captured during workshop / sessions is correctly and completely processes in the appropriate documentation (business concepts, business process models, requirements)
- Analyze and steer on consequences, including conflicting objectives and requirements
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration or relevant technical area
- 5-10 year knowledge of and experience with requirements elicitation and management or a general business analyst role
- 5-10 year knowledge of and experience with process analysis and design
- Knowledge and relevant experience with operational processes and manufacturing
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to both bring people together and challenge their opinions
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Exceptional communication and workshop facilitation skills, and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Experienced in providing training and coaching
- Proven experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence, self-starting and motivating
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
| WHAT DOES ASML HAS TO OFFER?
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 14,000 people. We are a focused supplier of equipment to IC manufacturers, providing high-performance lithography, metrology and software solutions that enable our customers to continue the feature shrink that underpins Moore's Law in a cost-effective way. Where there is a compelling customer benefit and industrial logic, we may expand into adjacent markets serving IC manufacturers. Finally, with a view to the future, we will explore areas outside of IC or lithography where we can apply our strengths in creating advanced systems that are geared for high throughput, reliable operation and extreme accuracy. To realize this, we focus our internal efforts on technology leadership, strong customer and supplier relationships, and great people. This is complemented with showing responsible behavior as a prerequisite in executing our strategy. A strategy to invest heavily in R&D, striving for the most advanced lithography technology and products. Consequently, our imaging tools — wafer scanners and wafer steppers — are world class in terms of their ability to print layers of incredibly small patterns (with the smallest possible ‘Critical Dimension’) at high speed (productivity) exactly on top of each other (overlay accuracy). ASML was founded in the Netherlands in 1984. It started as a joint venture between two Dutch companies: Royal Philips Electronics and Advanced Semiconductor Materials International (ASMI). It was named ASM Lithography to complement ASM International’s subsidiary companies, which had similar names and also served the semiconductor industry. In 1988, ASM International withdrew from the partnership but the company was too young to change names, so it continued as ASM Lithography. After floatation as an independent company, ‘ASML’ became well known and became the official company name, so ‘ASM Lithography’ is no longer used. Edit company information
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Netherlands
Tel: +31 6 219 742 44