COMPUTER VISION EXPERT
Depending on your expertise and affinity, areas of application may include High-Tech Systems, Manufacturing, Mobility, and Healthcare. The work will mainly be conducted in project teams of various (technical) disciplines. It is crucial that you have a good overview of the possible applications of your expertise and that you’re able to motivate this to others.
As a computer vision expert in our team you will be challenged with:
• Development and implementation of methods from computer vision, machine learning, image understanding and 2D/3D analysis;
• Develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms for object detection, classification, and recognition;
• Extend and integrate computer vision components in existing software solutions;
• Ability to see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders;
• Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work;
• Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
You have an MSc or PhD in computer science, (theoretical) physics, applied mathematics, econometrics, statistics, scientific computing, bioinformatics or comparable background; and related background with at least 3 years of work experience. During your M.Sc., Ph.D. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
• Strong technical skills regarding image processing and analysis, deep learning, machine learning and programming.
• Strong working knowledge of C/C++, C#, Matlab, Python, R, and/or Java.
• Experience with TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, CUDA, OpenCV, PCL, and/or STL
• Knowledge in geoinformatics, remote sensing, projective geometry and 3D reconstruction
• Experience in working with large datasets
• 3+ years of industry experience
• Proven experience and affinity with image processing, modeling of physical-technical problems, algorithm development, software development and/ or data analysis;
• Knowledge of Agile methods is considered a plus;
• Good oral and written communicative skills;
• Stress resistant, team player and strong personality;
• Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
We offer excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, among which are:
• A permanent contract.
• Market level salary, based on education and experience.
• Individual profit sharing.
• A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career.
• Personal control of your secondary benefits.
• Collective health insurance.
• Travel compensation.
• A platform to share knowledge with peers.
• Involvement in the development of the company.
• Cool projects.
EXPERTISE DATA SCIENCE
TMC Data Science is looking for people who are inspired by the TMC Employeneur model and who are looking to develop their career in a challenging environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.