Computer Vision Engineer
Do you understand the background of machine vision, from algorithms to implementation? Are interested in taking your knowledge and expertise to create new machine vision applications and implementations? Then read on:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION
At TMC Physics, a developer in the field of Machine Vision will work on detecting the previously undetectable.
In this role you will quantify physical factors using remote sensing imaging technologies, in particular machine vision. You will be the expert in determining which techniques to use when, which hardware to use when and enable complex equipment to use the data and detected elements to enable automation in a variety of markets, from automotive to food.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- MSc or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or similar with a specialization in machine vision (through education or experience)
- Affinity and understanding of imaging hardware
- Several (preferably 5) years of experience in the field of machine vision, which includes expertise such as (it is not needed to have expertise in every aspect):
- Feature/shape/blob/motion/edge detection and thresholding
- Color analysis, pattern recognition, barcode (variants) reading and OCR
- Black and white camera setups, linescanners and/or color
- (multi/hyperspectral) imaging is a pré
- 3d scanning is a pré
- Infrared and/or X-ray imaging is a pré
- Laser mapping is a pré
- Data processing, noise reduction and extraction of key information
- Both photography and video analysis
- You know how to make the tradeoff between speed and accuracy
- Signal processing, embedded software, python and C
- (smart) cameras and detectors, CCD/CMOS is a pré
- FPGA expertise is a strong pré
Note: Machine learning is a pré, but is meant as a support skill and not to replace the techniques listed above. This is not a machine learning role! Click here for the machine learning position.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
The Employeneurs of TMC Physics are strongly driven by content. TMC Physics Employeneurs are internationally orientated, come from different cultures and are critical by nature. These are traits our customers like to put to their advantage. Within the team of physics competences in the field of computational physics, thermal and flow, optics/instrumentation and plasma physics are represented among others.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Physics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 21 26 13 81