Competence Process Engineer - ASML
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLANGES
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and blueprints / sequences, that meet the safety and quality requirements of FAB Execution and comply with the applicable standards. Validate procedures and blueprints / sequences on the shop floor.
- Proactively connect with Execution and Technical support and transfer improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Initiate, review and implement EC's and Service Packs on products in FAB
- Represent FAB towards Development & Engineering, LAB and cross sector projects, and protects the interests of TF and lean principles in general
- Coordinate material quality related escalations to suppliers and support Execution in securing production progress
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- BSc. or Msc. level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics or other relevent technical area
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA, Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and MS office
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is een werkgever die gelijke kansen biedt en waarde hecht aan diversiteit. We discrimineren niet op basis van ras, religie, kleur, nationale afkomst, geslacht, seksuele geaardheid, leeftijd, burgerlijke staat, veteranenstatus of handicapstatus.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +31 6 55 72 61 13