Communication system engineer - MTS - Montréal
Do you want to participate in big projects in the space industry? Join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As Systems Communications Payload Engineer/MTS, your role will be to provide RF and Electrical system design, performance analysis, then implementation and testing in support of the communication of our client advanced payloads.
- The communication specialist provides both payload architecture design and RF system performance analysis and performance budgets during the payload life cycle, including bids, requirement definitions, project implementation, testing phases along with R&D activities in support of payload or processes improvement.
- Provide support to and/or lead payload design activities.
- Participate in the Payload electrical and RF performance evaluation.
- Write engineering documentations: system requirements, SOC, verification and validation matrix, design description, systems budgets, equipment specifications, test requirements, RFD/RFW.
- Perform system worst case analysis, inputs and support to program reviews: EQSR, SRR, PDR, CDR.
- Payload assembly Integration and Test. Attend test reviews: TRR, TRB, DRB, and NCR’s.
- Support Payload testing: EGSE, Test supervision, data analysis.
- Support Satellite tests at S/C supplier premises.
- Support In-Orbit Test (IOT).
- Technical monitoring of major subcontractors: Receivers, LTWTAs, Multiplexers.
- Support to DC & RF harness design, Payload layout.
- Write up Payload Operations Manual.
| What do we expect from you?
- BSc in electrical engineering and 4-7 years minimum experience in Communications Satellite Payloads in the satellite industry or equivalent.
- The knowledge of Direct Radiating Array (DRA) Antenna with multiple active elements and/or knowledge of digital signal processing will be considered favourably.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Canada
Tel: +1 438 226 7256