COMMISSIONING & QUALIFICATION ENGINEER
As a commissioning & qualification engineer, you are responsible for the commissioning and qualification of pharmaceutical plants and/or (lab)equipment according to GMP standards.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a C&Q engineer you are responsible for executing the C&Q activities of pharmaceutical plants and/or (lab)equipment to deliver qualified systems according to GMP. Your tasks are:
- Performing C&Q field activities following the standards and guidelines
- Writing protocols and summary reports
- Being responsible for the handover of C&Q files to owner
- Executing C&Q protocols individually or with support of engineers and operators
- Reviewing turn over packages established by suppliers
| What do we expect from you?
- BSc or MSc in chemical engineering or similar
- 5 years of hands-on experience in C&Q in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good writing and planning skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Chemistry is everywhere. The Employeneurs of TMC Chemical want to see their innovations everywhere as well. They take challenging innovative projects and contribute to the success of our customers. These projects are typically in the area of specialty chemicals, polymers & composites and ingredients. Our professionals work in a R&D or engineering environment. We have a “can do” mentality and embrace new challenges on daily bases. Both personally and professionally. By continuous development of our personal path, they are in control of their own goals, ambitions, achievements and overall career. This behavior makes them an example for fellow Employeneurs and customers. We are always on the look for potential Employeneurs that want to make a difference and are eager to build career by doing a large variety of projects at different customers and industries.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.