COMMISSIONING ENGINEER - BOSTON, MA
If you are passionate about engineering and you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, TMC USA is Seeking Self-Motivated Commissioning Engineers who thrive in fast-paced environments.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Commissioning Engineer you will:
- Support the testing and commissioning of the wayside signaling activities.
- Document test results and log testing data.
- Monitor software changes and perform updates to ensure all vehicle equipment are ready for testing.
- Track progress of testing activities, as-built schedules and configuration management to ensure commissioning requirements are met.
- Review technical documents such as network topology, wiring diagrams, and engineering drawings to assist with troubleshooting activities.
| What do we expect from you?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role:
- Must be located within the US with a valid work authorization.
- Strong communication skills.
- 2-5 years of successful experience in test and commissioning in the Rail industry.
- Knowledgeable on signaling systems: troubleshooting, Software installation, Log retrieval.
Will also be highly valued in this recruitment process:
- Experience in executing tests on switch machines, track circuits, signals, microprocessors (VPI, Microlok and/or Electrologix).
- Knowledgeable on Computer and Network systems: Windows, Linux, NMS, EMS, SolarWinds, WireShark, SSH, telnet, Allen Bradley PLCs.
| What does TMC USA have to offer?
On top of giving you all the advantages of working in a start-up environment, at TMC USA you will benefit from the support of a strong well established international company:
- W2 full-time position
- Competitive compensation: base salary with monthly bonus (based on individual performance)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan
- 401k with matching
- Yearly training personal budget for Coaching & Education
- International work opportunity
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients, and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals.
Discover how do we support our employees in their own personal and professional development in 2 minutes:
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, USA
Tel: +1 718-313-4554