Cloud Software Engineer
TMC Software is cloud oriented and with this, we are looking to expand our team in the cloud data platform domain. Our customers work with cloud architectures that combines data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
We’re hiring talented Software Engineers to join the TMC Software in it’s mission to grow further into the cloud! We need smart engineers who can pick up and understand complex technical areas quickly – and who are enthusiastic about building new technologies!
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field; Masters or PhD preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and strong Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Systems programming skills including multi-threading, concurrency, etc.
- At least 2+ years industry experience working on technical/commercial or open-source software.
- Experience with MySQL, PostrgreSQL internals
- SQL or other database technologies including internal design and implementation.
- ETL experience.
- Fluent in Java or C++.
- At least 3+ years in cloud computing (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- At least 2+ years of experience with distributed database systems ( FoundationDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, InfluxDB )
- Data warehouse design, database systems, and large-scale data processing solutions like Hadoop and Spark.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Software
Tel: +31 (0)6 213 02 135