DIRECTOR - ZAVENTEM
Are you a true entrepreneur, eager to develop and manage your own business unit within TMC? Contact us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Are you interested in building and developing a new business unit in Belgium? Do you want more responsibilities, more ownership and do you want to get the chance to create a team which shares your values and your vision? This role is perfect for you!
- Create and develop your own entity according to your aspirations and your interests
- Develop and manage your customer portfolio
- Identify and recruit the engineers and scientists who will join your team
- You are fully responsible for the management of your team of consultants (career management, monitoring and coaching)
- Manage your profit center from a financial point of view
It's up to you to build your business unit and make it a challenge to reflect your ideal company image!
| What do we expect from you?
- To be eligible for the role you must have around 6 years of successful Business Development experience within a consultancy firm
- You have a great knowledge of the industry market in Belgium and an important local network
- You speak fluently French or Dutch, an excellent level of English is also mandatory
- You have a Master degree in Business, Economics, Management or Sciences
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you like to work independently while benefiting from the support of a dynamic and experienced team
- Organized and rigorous, you are force of proposal
- Open and dynamic, you are a go-getter and have a sense of challenge
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer challenging and stimulating work environment in which all of our employees can be the directors of their own career.
Advantages from our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Responsibility of employees for their personal and professional development: guaranteed training budget and individualized coaching for all
- Total transparency and revaluation of our consultants' salaries: this is called profit sharing
- A philosophy centered on the real needs of our consultants: a turnover <10%
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- An efficient management culture with an horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Managing an autonomous team of entrepreneurs that adds value to your projects
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
- Total freedom in the choice of its commercial strategy
- Professional coach to support your career plan assigned from day one
- International training in The Netherlands
- All the advantages of a large group (pension, Health Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, a bonus based on the performance of your business unit and the possibility of having a guaranteed variable in the first year (based on your previous experiences)
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +32 486 83 68 03