CATEGORY MANAGER - NEW YORK
As a category manager you will be called to work on contruction projects to support various industries that are all interconnected with telecommunication, rail and IT, if you interested by the idea of the employeneurship, feel free to read the below description.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The Category Manager – Construction and Facilities Management Services will oversee sourcing and contractor relationship management for all capital construction and facilities management services. The Category Manager will effectively partner with senior management across the organization to develop and implement sourcing and supplier management strategies resulting in continuity of critical services at lowest total cost. Specifically, responsibilities include all aspects of supplier and contractor relationship management including supplier on-boarding sourcing, negotiation, contract management, contractor management, financial/metric reporting and the off-boarding of suppliers.
- Lead all aspects of and creates the vision and roadmap for the procurement and strategic supplier relationship management supporting telecommunication network Construction and Operations Services. Develops and implements procurement and supply chain strategies, including developing appropriate internal and external KPI to make sure the company stay on top of the market regarding cost, quality and continuous service improvement across the entire global supply network;
- Establish and maintain best-in-class contractor and service provider portfolio to create the best value proposition to the entreprise while maintaining highest levels of quality and service. Continually evaluate portfolio given company growth to ensure continuity of quality products and services;
- Partner with internal teams to build category strategies across the business enterprise. Identifies strategic suppliers and contractors to support current and new introductions;
- Negotiate contracts effectively with core strategic partners and contractors;
- Leverage buying power via market conditions as a tool to drive total cost reductions;
- Manage both Supply side and buy side optimization;
- Partner with legal to create contracts that effectively manage risk;
- Effectively partner with strategic service providers and builds continuous improvements plans across the partners network. Builds contractor performance management strategy via score carding to ensure supplier performance;
- Partner with Finance team to manage corporate spending and ensure business enabling Procure to Pay process;
- Partner with Quality organization to ensure high quality products and services as business enabler.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, Engineering or Supply Chain Management;
- Proven experience applying and implementing contracting strategies such as competitive business partnerships, contractor qualification, long-term agreements, value engineering;
- 5+ years of procurement, strategic sourcing or supply chain exp.
- 2+ years of management;
- Construction, telecommunications, IT or DAS industry experience preferred;
- Must have experience working with Oracle Fusion;
- Must understand Supply Chain
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America