C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Are you a hands-on C++ Software Development engineer with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals? Come and work with us in challenging environments! We work with multiple clients all over the country.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES:
As a Software Engineer at TMC, you use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development of (new) software applications.
Our software positions are unique: our engineers experience the direct impact of their development activities in the final product. Developing software at TMC also is closely interacted with the hardware of our clients’ products. Our software engineers appreciate the challenges linked to our products and environment, the ability to work for investigational/research purposes and the freedom to work with the latest technology and tools. In our company, teamwork is essential.
| What do we expect from you?
- Experience in C++ for a minimum of 3 years;
- You are familiar with structured and/or object oriented development methodologies and development environments;
- You are familiar with various Operating Systems like Windows and Linux;
- You have experience with software integration;
- You are familiar with working in Agile/SCRUM projects;
- You have knowledge of hardware;
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software. Experience with using various requirement management tools, SCM, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 498 59 93 51