C# .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
As a C# .NET software developer you work at the very heart of new product and application development projects playing a crucial role in the business of our clients. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You know, how to specify, design and implement complex software systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. Preferably, you are familiar with requirements management and stakeholder management in dynamic environments. You want to be active in a creative team that drives technological progress. You are an outstanding teammate, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and ambitious mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a well-adapted manner. You have excellent oral and written (English) interpersonal skills and can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
| What do we expect from you?
It is important to have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with at least 3 years of experience in software – of system development related topics. During your professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You have shown experience with C#, .NET, WPF;
- You are familiar with structured and/or object orientated development methodologies and development environments;
- You have experience in working with various Operating Systems like, Windows, Android, iOS and Linux.
- You have affinity with testing and testing strategy;
- You are familiar with working in Agile/SCRUM projects;
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software. Experience with using various requirement management tools, SCM, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you to be a result driven person with excellent communication skills.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.