BUSINESS MANAGER - NEW YORK
Are you a true entrepreneur, eager to develop and manage your own business unit within TMC? Contact us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Management or Sciences
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you like to work independently while benefiting from the support of a dynamic and experienced team.
- A first experience in the high-tech or the Aerospace/Aeronautic Industry
- You are organized and rigorous
- Open and dynamic, you are a go-getter and have a sense of challenge
- Previous experience as a Business Manager in a start-up company
- A first entrepreneurial experience or a strong involvement in a university or sports association
| Your challenges?
- Build up a business strategy with your cells director
- Create and develop your own entity to your image according to your aspirations and your interests
- Develop and manage your customer portfolio
- Identify and recruit the engineers and scientists who will join your team, with the support of the Talent Acquisition department
- Manage your team of consultants (career management, monitoring and coaching)
- Manage your budget and finances related to the task at hand
It's up to you to build your business unit and make it a challenge to reflect your ideal company image!
| What can you expect from TMC?
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab. A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development (70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Managing an autonomous team of entrepreneurs that adds value to your projects
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on the transparency and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
- Professional coach to support your career plan assigned from day one
- International training in Europe
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, a bonus based on the performance of your business unit.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director, New York City
Tel: +1 (571) 599 4449