BUSINESS ANALYST - MILAN
TMC Italia is looking for a Business Analyst based in Milan (Italy) to work on the design of the next best “Customer Journey”.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
TMC Italy is looking for a Business Analyst based in Milan (Italy) to work on redesigning processes and platforms to let the final user experiencing the best “Customer Journey” possible. The activity will be carried on in an international context, directly interfacing stakeholders. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of business cases
- Support to business stakeholders in order to extract, analyse, implement and validate ‘requirements’ of the requested changes of business processes, procedures, and IT systems (Business requirements specification - SRS)
- Analyze and help determine potential (business, mixed and IT) solutions with their risks and dependencies and if necessary, to conduct market analyses to find the best solutions provider
- Ensure the cohesion of business analyses with the corresponding processes and with existing projects
- Support in the implementation of the solution and contribution to its acceptance (Business test scenario - SRS)
- Support and drive the "change management"
- Support the continuous improvement of operational processes
| What do we expect from you?
- Mandatory a Master’s Degree in technical disciplines
- Mandatory experience in the role
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in creating user stories and reports
- Experience on requirements engineering and process modeling using UML
- Understanding of functional analysis and UI mock-ups in order to better communicate with all the stakeholders involved in the product definition
- Understanding of usability principles
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies (i.e. BABOK)
- Experience on facilitating workshops and giving trainings to business audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Availability for occasional international business trips across Europe
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Giovanni Li Rosi
Business Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 (0)339 49 66 720