BUSINESS ANALYST COMMERCIAL SERVICES SYSTEMS - DAF
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Commercial Services Systems is part of the Systems & Innovation department within After Sales which is responsible for providing & maintaining innovative, high quality systems for the After Sales Organization. Objective is to support the entire After Sales process at Customers, Dealers and DAF to maximize vehicle uptime, minimize vehicle downtime at optimized cost. This is done by means of optimized (online) diagnostics, servicing, service contracts and support processes, systems, other tools and knowledge.
We are looking for a colleague in the area of Customer Uptime (IoT) & International Truck Services (ITS) systems. This to support the team that is continuously optimizing and extending these processes by means of different projects.
As Business Analyst you are responsible to support the various Product Owners with the development of the Product Vision, to analyze and improve existing business processes & systems and initiate, develop & supervise the implementation of new product-, services- or information flows. This in order to improve operational effectiveness and reduce integral costs.
- Make a sound and detailed analysis of business goals, challenges and processes in order to establish the as-is situation and identify areas of improvement.
- Bring innovative ideas to implement new solutions in relation to the Product Vision
- Creating Business Requirements and acceptance criteria
- Provide input for project plans in consultation with the IT Department, including timing, costs and quality/scope
- Participate and coordinate, in multidisciplinary (international) project teams
- Contribute to and review the design of systems, the development of applications and other tools to support business processes
- Support & coordinate the user tests in cooperation with the Functional Application Manager
- Report project status and present the contents and realization of results to management
- Support a smooth implementation of new /changed business processes and -systems, develop related desk procedures and work instructions, provide training, support and after care
The Business Analyst reports to the Commercial Services Systems Manager After Sales.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master degree in Business Science/Economics or similar level (bachelor + experience).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT with (re)design of business processes and systems, in After Sales Environment in an automotive or Technical Asset Production company
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex processes combined with an ability to provide alternatives and solutions
- Strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills and ability to motivate team members & support decision-making.
- Hands-on person that drives to deliver and has the ability to act at all levels of the organization
- A good knowledge of the English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch is preferred
- Six Sigma (lean or green belt) and SCRUM agile experience are pre
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Unit Manager, Netherlands