TMC Italy is looking for a Business Analyst based in Milan (Italy), with experience on requirements elicitation and modeling, to join the team and redesign processes and platforms.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
TMC Italy is looking for a Business Analyst based in Milan (Italy), with experience on requirements elicitation and modeling, to join the team and redesign processes and platforms. You will work in an international context, interfacing stakeholders. It is essential that you are a focused person with excellent communication skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals. Responsibilities will include :
- Analysis of business requirements;
- Use of modelling practices to analyze requirement and create suggestions for improvements and changes;
- Understanding of functional analysis and UI mock-ups in order to better communicate with all the stakeholders involved in the product definition;
- Drafting of written documentation to support work, reporting on findings and presentation to stakeholders when necessary;
- Daily relationship and management of different stakeholders;
- Communication with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole;
- Support project/program management activities (stakeholders communications, monitor and control project activities).
| What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years experience in similar roles;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Experience in creating user stories and reports;
- Experience on requirements engineering and process modeling using UML;
- Understanding of usability principles;
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies (i.e. BABOK);
- Experience on facilitating workshops and giving trainings to business audiences;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;
- Availability for occasional international business trips across Europe.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +39 (0)02 805 363 8