AVIONICS SOFTWARE & SYSTEM ENGINEER
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
In this role you will be designing and developing software and Flight Control Systems for aircrafts. Responsible for coordinating and analyzing software issues. As for the System Engineering activities, you will be managing high level Requirements for an integrated surveillance system. Testing system for Aircraft Environment Surveillance System. Participating in technical topics presentation, invention disclosures and brainstorming sessions in the domain. Representing the software team for internal audits.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with Aerospace Systems Engineering
- Experience with RTOS
- Familiar in usage of six-sigma and lean principles to reduce cost and bring improvements.
- Must have knowledge of DO-178B
- Knowledge of C++ and other object oriented languages
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing bonus based on monthly performance
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development ( 70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth