AVIONICS SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DO-178B
| COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled scientists and technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome explore. TMC is a Netherlands based organization with offices in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Sweden and now Canada.
As a Software Engineer you will be deriving and validating high level and low level requirements, writing and validating test cases against requirements according to DO-178B. Test automation, implementation of tests to fully comply with requirements. Measuring quality and reporting. You will manage requirements, gathering, analyzing, specification, tractability of tests in all the phases of SDLC.
| YOUR PROFILE:
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have good knowledge of smart cards and Avionics DO-178B level A to C
- Experience with test integration
- Experience with Test Implementation and execution
- Experience with test execution on different platforms (batch, daily, weekly, monthly) and at HW-SW integration levels.
- Familiar with product Integration and V&V activities
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
- Professional certified coach to support your career plan chosen by you and assigned from day one
- Sessions in an entrepreneurial lab to work on your own projects
- All the advantages of a large group (RRSP contributions and Health & Life Insurance) in an environment and work mode of a start-up, with a young and dynamic team
- A customized package including, among others, an individual profit sharing bonus based on monthly performance
From our business model:
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model
- Access to our network of executive coaches to support your career growth.
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- Performing in an environment that values Research and Development ( 70% of the team are Masters and PhD).
- Being part of an efficient management culture based on total transparency and revaluation of our Engineers' salaries and individual profit sharing
- Getting access to real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth