AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE ENGINEER - MILANO
Do you want to help us in shaping the car of the future?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges
As AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE ENGINEER, based in Milano or in our customers’ premises in Bologna, Bolzano, Modena or Varese, you will be involved in the design, development and testing of automotive ECUs through the whole product life-cycle.
| What do we expect from you?
- M. Sc in Electronics/Mechatronics/Automotive
- 4 to 8 years of experience in the Automotive sector
- Full autonomy in coding with C language on microcontrollers
- Autosar, ISO-26262, Automotive Spice
- Canalyzer/Dyanalizer, Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Model Based Design
- Vehicle Functions and Automotive Systems or Sub-systems
- CAN, LIN, UDS or J1939
- Requirements management tools (like DOORS or Polarion)
- Good command of Italian and English language
- Availability to travel and relocate for medium to long periods
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Giovanni Li Rosi
Business Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 (0)339 49 66 720