AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an automotive software engineer, you work on a variety of challenging projects at the core automotive companies. Your activities will mainly focus on the design and development of (new) software applications and/or embedded systems. It is crucial that you have a good overview of possible software design methods, operating systems and programming languages.
|WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering and several years of experience in software – or system development related topics within the automotive domain. During your education or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You are familiar with structured and/or object oriented development
- You are familiar with development environments/languages like MATLAB/Simulink, UML, C, C++, M-Script or Python;
- You are familiar with various Operating Systems like OSEK and Embedded Linux.
- You are familiar with communication protocols like, CAN, LIN, FlexRay or Ethernet.
- You have affinity with testing and testing strategy.
- You are able to build software throughout the development cycle, from requirements specification to implementing and testing the software.
- You have experience with using various requirement management tools, SCM, bug tracking, automatic build, and planning tools;
- Preferably you have knowledge of the business area automotive
- Finally we expect you have a result driven attitude and good communication skills.
|YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE:
You know how to specify, design and implement complex software systems in a multi-disciplinary automotive environment. Preferable, you have experience in stakeholder management in dynamic environments. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary automotive team that drives technological progress. You are a team player, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mind-set, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have good verbal and written (English) communication skills.
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model:
- A permanent contract;
- Individual profit sharing in addition to a;
- Competitive salary;
- Mobility budget;
- A personal education and coaching budget to develop your career;
- Specialized business cell with (senior) colleagues;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
TMC | PEOPLE DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
TMC Software is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the market of complex system development in High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated ‘Employeneurs’ sharpen their technical skills by working on multiple challenging projects in the fields of advanced machine control, mobile & web application development, embedded system design for high tech companies. In addition they work on their soft skills with a personal coach, professional training and education and, of course, by having drinks with peers in our company bar and share knowledge and interact with each other during our frequently organized pizza-sessions or other events.