AUTOMOTIVE DESIGN ENGINEER
Are you ready to work on designing and developing products for the automotive sector?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
You will work on designing and developing products for the automotive sector. Starting from evaluating technology trends, the team should facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experience.
| What do we expect from you?
- M. Sc in Mechanics Engineering and 4-7 years of experience in the Automotive industry;
- Full proficiency of Catia V5 and preferable experience in composite design;
- Knowledge of equipment manufacturing, assembly and integration methods;
- Willing to travel (North of Italy);
- To design bodywork to meet customer specifications and key project milestone dates within the quoted budget and scope;
- Design tooling and equipment to meet internal and customer requirements;
- Inform Project Lead Engineer of progress;
- Follow customer specifications and specific project requirements (RFQ Specifications).
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Our Mechanical Business Cell are first and foremost networkers who transfer their hard-earned knowledge into solutions for customers. The industries we work in are ever-changing and, yes, a constant source of wonder: offshore (equipment), aviation, energy, automotive, high-tech, oil and gas, wind and solar.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.