INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MONTREAL
TMC Montreal is currently seeking the application for an Automation Engineer to take on some new projects in heavy machinery, transportation and automotive sector. If you interested to be part of a dynamic environment while having access to facilities to develop your own entrepreneurial ideas, join us!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an Automation Engineer you will be working on implementing automation for a variety of projects including Automotive, Heavy Machinery and/or Transportation.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor in Automatisation;
- Program automated industrial systems (PLC and HMI);
- Start up equipment in the workshop and at the customers' premises;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to travel abroad approximately 30% of the time;
- Experience with Allen-Bradley controllers and HMIs and industrial networks.
- Experience with Rockwell Automation PlantPAX Programming Library;
- Experience with Siemens Controllers and HMI;
- Experience in programming Fanuc robot systems;
- Experience in electrical design;
- Programming knowledge with C#/C++, WPF (an asset).
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032