| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an Automation Engineer, you will be in charge of bringing your expertise to our clients active in domains such as pharmaceutical, food, chemical, medical devices, high-tech, and petrochemical sectors.
You will have to show your ability of adaptation to new technical environments where you will solve high level technical challenges.
Our clients handle large-scale projects in various industries and environments and need to manage end-to-end automation project. These activities require excellents technical skills in PLC Programming (Siemens, Rockwell).
Your primary tasks and responsibilities may include:
· PLC Programming (Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware) and/or SCADA programming.
· Develop test requirements.
· Technical documentation Management.
· Project Management competencies.
· Software Control Systems Engineering.
· Develop and implement sub systems for industrial human-machine automation systems
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· You have a Master or PhD degree in a relevant field
· 2 to 5 years of experience in a relevant area
· Experience with PLC programming and/or SCADA
· Knowledge of Programming Safety PLC is a plus
· Experience with supervision tool (Delta V) is a plus
· Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols is a a plus
· You have an entrepreneur mindset and you are ready to take up challenges
· You speak English (French or Dutch is a strong plus)
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups