Do you want to use your Atlassian knowledge and experience to translate customer processes, culture and tools into an Atlassian tool configuration? Do you want to work for one of the biggest Atlassian partners of the Netherlands? Do you get satisfaction from tackling customer problems and delivering the right solution? Then you can be our next team member!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
Your job will be a mix of the following tasks:
- You collect all relevant information at the customer to translate this to the best possible tool configuration
- You implement and configure the tools in the customers’ tooling environment
- You share advice and insight with our customers on technical, tool or operational topics
- You provide tool support for our customers
- You will help our customers in optimizing their current way of working and tool landscape
- You keep your knowledge of Atlassian tools up to date and you actively share this knowledge with customers and teammates
- We are active in different domains, from DevOps, Agile/SAFe implementations to (ITIL) Service Desk solutions. Sometimes these solutions are stand-alone, in other cases they are integrated.
You can mix and match within the described tasks to create your ideal job. Because we have a wide variety of customers and assignments, not one day will be the same. A continuity of challenges is guaranteed.
| What do we expect from you?
• You have excellent admin- and user knowledge of tools like Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo or similar ALM tools. Being Atlassian certified is a huge plus.
• You have a drive to understand and improve customer processes and make teams work better together.
• You are an experienced consultant who is able to understand customer requirements and processes related to the Atlassian tooling and help guide them in making configuration choices
• You have enough technical experience to provide installation, configuration and tool support.
• You are a phenomenal teammate with good interpersonal skills, especially when working in projects. Stakeholder management comes as a second nature for you.
• You are in the possession of a bachelors degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a similar education
• You are fluent in Dutch and English
• Experience in either a DevOps or Configuration management domain, an Agile/SAFe environment or a Service/ITIL domain
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Application Lifecycle Management is a business cell with many options and possibilities. Our Employeneurs are able to work on both long and short projects ranging from being part of the operation of a customer for years to a consultancy assignment of one day. As an Atlassian Platinum partner we offer consultancy, installation, deployment and training of Atlassian products. Do you want to grow within our Atlassian partnership? We offer all the tools to build on yourself and get to the next level. More information about TMC Application Lifecycle Management can be found on www.tmcalm.nl
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Daan van der Stek
Business manager Application Lifestyle Management | Agile, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 10 17 88 62