Assistant Project Manager - Automated Handling Systems
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As Assistant Project Manager, reporting directly to the Project Manager, you willbe in charge of the project management and the review meeting with the client, in accordance with the scheduled timesheet.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in software, electronics or mechanical engineering or similar.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and familiar with the role
· Proven project coordination expertise
· Knowledge of automated handling systems will be considered an additional asset
· Fluency in French, both written and oral
· Fluency English language, both written and oral
· French nationality will be considered an additional asset
· Organizational approach, team working and problem solving abilities
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups