ASSAY DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
ASSAY DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. It is crucial that you have a good overview on the possible applications of your expertise and that you are able to communicate this to others.
As assay development engineer you are a member of the R&D organization. You are responsible for a number of processes.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a HBO/MSc degree in Biochemistry, Biophysical/Technology Engineering
- Preferably experience in immunoassay development in IVD settings
- Characteristics: self employed, hands-on, analytical, pragmatic, structured.
- Experience with working in a project structure
- Basic understanding of project management
- Have good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English.
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams: colleagues have backgrounds in physics, electronics, chemistry, micro fluidics
YOUR PERFORMANCE PROFILE
- Perform experiments to develop immunoassays on the Immunoassay platforms using magnetic biosensor technology
- Integrate the immunoassay components into the Magnotech system (cartridge, hardware, software), in close collaboration with the cartridge, process development and system teams
- Interfaces with third parties in co-development projects on immunoassay and/or system
- Report technical progress in lab journals
- Report progress and deviations to technical assay development project manager.
- Transfer results to the other subteams (process development, cartridge, analyser, software)
- Deliver documentation according to the production creation and quality process.
- Owner for sub processes of the production process;
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC
We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, based on our unique employeneurship business model:
- Competitive salary;
- Individual profit sharing;
- Personal education and coaching;
- A permanent contract;
- Platform to share knowledge with peers;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance;
- Involvement in the development of the company;
- Personal control of your secondary benefits.
TMC Chemical is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the chemical market domain. Our highly educated professionals are deployed on a versatility of projects in the field of process technology, materials science, and life sciences. Our experts and consultants are mainly working in projects within research and engineering departments of our clients. They are involved in fundamental and applied research assignments that require high-level technological expertise, contributing to the development of complex processes and products that are crucial for our customers.