ASIC DESIGN ENGINEER (DIGITAL/ANALOG)
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC Science & Technology is looking for ASIC Design engineers to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies. As an ASIC designer you should be able to design, develop and test the high performance parts in accordance of the requirements from the Client. TMC is looking for (Junior & Senior) ASIC Designers who want to be part of the unique Employeneurship business model.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor, Master or Phd in Electronics or Micro-electronics
- Experience with VHDL or (System) Verilog;
- Experience with the use of IP-blocks, front-end, back-end and verification on digital IC;
- Good knowledge of Cadence tooling;
- Experience on analog circuit design (ADC, amplifiers, etc)
- Experience with analog circuit simulators like Spice, Hspice, Spectre or Pstar;
- Experience on design of CMOS imaging sensors is a plus
- Experience in setting up digital system and block level specifications and developing architecture;
- Good oral and written communicative skills;
- Stress resistant, pro-active team player and strong personality;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups