ANALOG DESIGN ENGINEER
Analog electronics remain essential in many fields and TMC has the objective to develop the skills of our engineers through its challenging environments, its training and work independently with a motivated team of colleagues. If you recognize yourself on it, join TMC Venture!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an analog design engineer, you are responsible for defining the architecture of the analog chain in the images sensor. You will have to define the building block specifications and follow-up on the design with the other team members. You will define the test plan and support the characterization of the sensor in the lab and prepare and report the technical progress to the project manager and other stakeholders. Together with your team, you’ll be responsible for the successful tape-out.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- You have an experience in analog and mixed-signal design;
- You are proficient with industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys;
- You have a thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and IC processes;
- You have excellent communication skills in English (French and Dutch is a plus).
- You are stress resistant, a pro-active team player with a strong/social personality.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84