We offer an interesting position in our department for a Algorithm Designer. As an algorithm designer you contribute in a team responsible for the developing of algorithms and data processing frameworks for innovative prototypes of future healthcare applications.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- You work together with researchers on requirements definition and implementation of algorithms for biomedical applications and wearables;
- You support data collection studies by creating user interfaces, automating acquisition and post-processing chains, both offline and in real-time
- You carry out data analysis and algorithms validation, and present meaningful insights to internal or external partners via progress meetings, technical notes, visualization dashboards, etc.
- You maintain various datasets and processing frameworks, actively propose enhancements and solutions to encountered technical challenges.
- You interact with customers, partners and engineers, act as data expert and provide technical guidance
- You read scientific papers and related online sources in search for new concepts and ideas, identify state-of-the-art methods and explain them to the audience
- You perform fast prototyping and validation of research ideas of your own, your colleagues or found in the literature
| What do we expect from you?
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures in computer science;
- BSc \ MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or a similar field
- Experience with signal processing, (real-time) algorithm design and implementation in Python\MATLAB
- Genuine interest in biomedical research, data analysis and scientific programming
- Other software skills – programming languages (for Android apps, GUI), machine learning techniques – is a plus
- Experience with real-time processing, parallel and cloud computing is a plus
- Experience with wearable devices and their constraints (hardware, software, algorithms) is a plus
- Willing to learn new skills on practice, hands-on attitude and high level of self-organization
- You see changes and uncertainty as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- You are an agile team player, actively helping other team members and timely asking for help
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
We have a highly specialized and varied team. This provides a lot of expertise and knowledge that you can learn a lot from.
With our strong network and your personal ambition, we will ensure a wonderful career together.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 57 86 19