As an AI Scientist you will work in a top tier team of AI experts, solving real-life cases using latest ML techniques. You are expected to build innovative AI solutions that together with engineers and system developers can be deployed as real-time solutions to provide customer value.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
In this position you'll closely collaborate with an engineering team to bring models into toolkits, and business developers to impress the client. As a AI Scientists you’re expected to have strong publications or projects showing clear evidence of high-quality research and innovation in fields directly related to AI and proven experience and ability to implement high-performance AI solutions.
As an AI scientist, you will:
- Analyze data to discover patterns, find opportunities, and develop and apply innovative ML algorithms.
- Validate new or improved models via statistically relevant experiments.
- Work closely with AI engineers to build scalable prototypes for testing, and integrate successful models and algorithms in production systems.
- Support in identifying opportunities in creating customer value with ML.
- Advance exploratory research projects in ML and related fields to create highly innovative customer experiences.
- Technically lead and mentor AI Interns and Fellows.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
The candidate with computer science related Masters/PhD should have extensive knowledge, deep insights, and experience in the field of artificial intelligence, including traditional machine learning, deep learning and semantic reasoning.
For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with proven track record (3-8 years of experience) and interest in the field of natural language processing, ontologies, knowledge graphs, information extraction, text generation, and hands-on experience with tools such as Python, Keras, Pytorch, TensorFlow. In addition, the candidate should have an interest in, and ideally also experience with, translating new machine learning and AI technologies. Someone with a medical/bioinformatics background is preferred.
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHAT DOES OUR BUSINESS CELL HAVE TO OFFER?
We have a highly specialized and varied team. This provides a lot of expertise and knowledge that you can learn a lot from.
With our strong network and your personal ambition, we will ensure a wonderful career together.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 57 86 19