| JOB DESCRIPTION:
TMC is building up a team of people in the EU with different skills who will work on designing and developing their products for aerospace sector. Starting from evaluating technology trends, the team should facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experience.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have a M. Sc in Aerospace or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science and 2-4 years of experience in the Telco/Space industry.
During your academic or through professional experience you have gained expertise in the following fields:
- Architectural design of avionics solutions
- Requirements definition and trackability through DOORS
- Knowledge of military Standards
- Good knowledge of telecommunication technology in radio domain : HF, UHF, VHF, SATCOM, both on equipment and system integration level (antenna system, collocation, interference, …). Knowledge of crypto equipment is a plus.
- C/C++ Development
- Knowledge of both Linux and Windows environment
- Knowledge of security standards like PKCS#11 or other equivalent
- Experience with GUI software design and the use of graphical development libraries like Qt
- Experience in digital hardware development
- Command of programmable components FPGA type, as well as their development and programming environment
- Knowledge and experience of EMI / EMC constraints
- Experience of avionic standars is a plus
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups